Excel Funds Management Inc. is an award winning mutual fund Company widely recognized as an industry leader in emerging market funds. Established in 1998, Excel Funds has a proven track record of providing best-value services and innovative investment funds designed to provide investor access to the growing opportunities of the emerging market economies.
Position: Regional Sales Manager
Term : Fulltime
Start Date : Immediate
Location : GTA/West/BC
The Regional Sales Manager defines and executes the market penetration strategy for the assigned territory and cultivates key relationships in order to effectively maximize territory sales.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create new and manage existing relationships to retain and increase total assets, revenues and profitability within the territory.
- Consult with investment professionals to help build their business by assessing their business needs and offering creative solutions through Excel products, education, and services.
- Sponsor and participate in client seminars and events.
- Partner with Excel resources (e.g. Portfolio Managers, Marketing etc.) and business partners to satisfy client's investment needs and increase awareness of Excel products and services.
- Consult with Investment Professionals to help build their business/production through product knowledge, prospecting and lead generation expertise, industry and competitive data.
- Service small assigned territory toward raising asset level and client satisfaction; via phone sales/service and occasional face to face client/prospect meetings as required.
Bachelor's degree. Preference given to MBA graduates
Completion of or enrolment in a financial industry program (e.g. CSC, CFA, CFP, CIM etc.)
3-5 years in a similar role in the financial services industry is a must.
In depth understanding of Canadian financial markets and mutual fund industry including products and service.
Excellent computer skills (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
Outstanding communication skills with the ability to simplify complicated financial concepts.
Ability to position appropriate products in the context of current needs as well as client's long term financial plan.
IFIC Canadian Investment Funds Course and/or CSC.
Well organized, with the ability to multi-task and think outside "the box".
Ability to analyze, classify and allocate appropriate time and resources to plan call cycles, account development and prospecting activities.
Email resumes to email@example.com and indicate which position you are applying for.
No telephone inquiries or agencies please.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.